Total Pageviews

October 03, 2010

Potential of DNA



Thursday was a harsh day that I took full classes and part-time at office. Actually, I felt no time to take a short rest; it made me go a little crazy. But I thought everything that encountered to me would go away, the first thing was to face by courage. If you would like to learn about how to deal with troubles immediately or what you can do in a terrible situation, you had no choice but face. After three weeks past, I changed attitude to my own business. I learned E Q control from some people who couldn't control their tempers were easily annoyed. Each person would have own emotion, but it was a time for us to control in public. A speech of an astrology took place in the E building at 7:00 p.m., many students were passionately participating in a speech, and so did I. It was so interesting to realize what kind of  characters you belongs to, it could be composed with advantages and disadvantages. An instructor analyzed for us to notice what to  do better and how to avert disabilities. For me, it was a impressive experience to know what's potential I possess and attain presious suggestions. It was worth to wait for long time.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ivy:
    I totally agree that EQ (Emotional intelligence) is quite important if you would like to get along with your friends. Basically, EQ means that you understand your own feelings, establish empathy for others, and most importantly control your emotions and express your feelings properly in the public. EQ may be mostly related to one's character, but I believe that high EQ can be trained by professionals.

    By the way, are you working part-time in our department? I thought I saw you there once in a while, but I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~the person you saw is me!Haha

    ReplyDelete