Total Pageviews

September 28, 2010

Writing

Since   Machael    asked    us    to    write   at    least    two   articles    in   blogger, I   am    in   love   with
writing   my   blogger. In   one   way,  we   can   practice   typing   in   English   and   think   in   English   way.  Another    one    is   that    I     can    write    more   specific   details   in   my   website. And   I    can   get   some   postive   advices  and   suggestions  from   my    professional   teacher. I   also    expect    what   my  teacher   or    classmates   are    responding   to   me. This    is   a   good   chance    for   me   to   learn    more    things. I   will   post    my    mood    and      what    I     think    about     people, life, or   something   else. We   can    share   ideas    with   friends,  and    also   receive    others    feedbacks.  I    am    glad   to   write   more   interesting    and    beneficial   things   to   record    a    colorful     memory.  By   the   way, "Happy   Teacher's   Day"   for    all    teachers,  espeacially   my   respectful   teacher, Apple.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you 'fall in love' with your blog. I admit that it is not easy for those students who didn't have the habit of writing Chinese diary before. Suddenly you have to write English blog to the public audience. Most of you may have no idea how to start it, especially if you don't have a good command of English. However, I hope that once you take the first step, you will walk more smoothly on the way to master English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can walk more smoothly on writing,no matter what about Chinese or English. I urge myself to keeping and then make a breakthrough to the upper level for me.

    ReplyDelete