Total Pageviews

September 23, 2010

LIMIT

This  wedsday  was   Mid-Autumn  Festival.
I   didn't   go  home  with   my   families.
Everyone   went   home   to   BBQ  together, I   just   stayed   in   school.
Although   I 'd   like  to   go   home, it   seemed    too    rush    to    go   and   back.
I  think  that   I    consider  a  lot  of   reasons    why    I    don't   go   home.
Like   time-saving  or   fee.


My  eyes  were   infected. It   caused  by   contact   lenses.
The   doctor    told   me   it    was   inflammation.
He   asked    me    to   take    off   my    lenses   and    dropped    medicine.
I   felt    uncomfortable  and   restless  with    my   eyes    whole   day.
What   a    lucky    day   for   me   to   take   all    day   classes   and     part-time   jobs!
I    persuaded    myself    to   endure    any   kind   of    difficulties    suddenly    happened.
Did   I     have   to   endure    these    unpleasant    matters?
Maybe   yes   or  probably    make   option    for   myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ivy: Maybe it is good for you to stay here in Hsinchu during the Moon Festival so that you can take a break. Why did you say that you are lucky to have classes all day long and work part-time at the same time? What kind of part-time job do you have?

    I hope that your eyes will feel better soon. Take care.

    In terms of your blog, I feel that you can try to combine some of your simple sentences into compound or complex sentences, or you can use participial phrases or adjective clauses to extend your sentences.

    ReplyDelete