Total Pageviews

October 04, 2010

Think and change



Recently, I am required to type a lot of assignments which are connected with "thinking".
Think what's about your opinions or think how to compare two dissimilar products to same features.
I consider that thinking in your way is a little challenging for most of collage students, because we
are used to be passive to think deeply. We always attain knowledge by teachers, but rarely think by ourselves. I have taking a course about marketing in real life which the teacher is asking us to think why a  brand can success. And another class is about creative thinking, it is focused on logically thinking my ways. For me, it is a chance to force myself to think; to be seriously, I admit that thinking is a big trial to be changed our indigenous thoughts. I am likely to be a stable situation, but it is impossible to always stay in steady. Life is almost out of the blue. If you still wouldn't like to think over, you are degenerating. No accepting directly what you see and what you hear, just thinking what's about your own views on these questions and trying to discover what's ideas interested in you. It is more funny to think in any aspects to realize the reason why.
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."~Tudor Rickards

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ivy:
    I am glad to hear that you have been requested to write a couple of assignments to express what you think about some certain issues. In fact, these kinds of 'opinion paper' or 'reaction paper' are quite common for university students in USA. After all, that's one of the goals of university education -- to develop independent and critical thinking.

    ReplyDelete