Total Pageviews

November 05, 2010

Sincerely friend

I have a wonderful date with my best friends, Dayle. We have met for about five years since we studied in high school. We are matching because of our characters that are similar to each other. She is an individual person who have strong thinkings in dealing with troubles. Our relationships are established by true heart. She always helps me a lot like caring my fragile mind and gives me advices to let all bad things leave. In addition, I like to go out with her, our tastes are approximately similar. Although we are not really siblings, we still look like a pair of happily sisters. I am appriciate with her because of her good care and best wishes, I can learn what a simple happiness is. That is giving others care and not to require any rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment